Eating, training, sleeping and, ultimately, living well are all really just a result of being present and feeling connected. Sounds easy, right? All you need to do is be you. The most pure form of you there is.
It gets tricky though, as you may know. Fact is, you can put as many plans, goals and good intentions in place as you’d like… Without that speedy and calm connection to your inner self, you won’t be able to sustainably change your posture, eating habits, thought patters, exercise routines or outlook on life.
But before you just throw in the towel or keep pushing the wellbeing cart up the steepest or rocky path by yourself, pause for a second and see what would truly help you be fit, healthy and happy.
Perhaps you already know what you need and you feel drawn to Pilates, yoga or meditation and that’s why you’re here. Or perhaps you just want to check out a few of my posts and find something else that works for you. Whatever it is, if I can help you be more aligned in body, mind and spirit, I’d love to help.
To get to know my approach and see whether I’m the right fit for you, I’d recommend booking in for a 1.5hr initial consultation for $150.
Here’s what I can help you with:
- address any postural imbalances, strengthen your core (and back) with Pilates
- enhance athletic performance/ rehab & prevent injuries
- find your body mind connection with yoga; including preparing for childbirth or reconnection with self and baby after
- find quiet of mind and balance with meditation
- consult and make recommendations on alternative medicines
- empower a bright future with the help of visionboarding and dream journeys.
Follow-up sessions are $100 for an hour locally or $140 in Sydney metropolitan area. Prices for corporate programs, skype sessions, online videos, writing work and wellbeing retreats available upon request.
Email me via email@example.com